Click any link...
- OARS website
The company Jeffe rows dories for, with rafting, dory, and paddling adventures worldwide.
- Available cancelled private Grand Canyon launch dates
The quick, easy way to bid for open launch dates
- Grand Canyon Colorado River Management Plan info
- PRO river outfitters
The first, the premier, the most trusted shuttle and equipment service for private GC trips.
- Canyon REO
Usually a little less expensive for equipment and shuttles.
- Phantom Ranch forecast
weather at the bottom.
- Hit The Trail
Excellent climate and other info for GC.
- Grand Canyon Private Boater's Association (GCPBA)
A great site for all private Grand Canyon boaters.
- Grand Canyon and other river art by Elizabeth Black
- Cieba Adventures
Another great river gear and shuttle rental place.
- Grand Canyon Natural History Association
Books, art, and other resources about Grand .Canyon
- Cline Library (Northern Arizona University) archives
An incredible resource for old photos, including Kolb brothers.
- NRS Gear Swap
Handy place to check out second-hand equipment.
- Grand Canyon River Guides
Join the River Guides, get the "Boatman's Quarterly Review".
OARS' site for guides and clients/potential clients, with photos, videos, stories, packing tips and more.
- Sharon Hester, fellow Grand Canyon river Goddess
Check out some of Sha's stuff. She's in the Havasu Flash Flood story.
- Rivers and Oceans
Booking river and sea kayak/dive trips for everyone
- Jeffe's website about fire protection for your home
Shelter-in-Place, Jeffe's other site, with fotos, info, and a story he wrote the night an Australian bushfire nearly consumed his home, his wife, his crippled mother-in-law, and himself.
- HIking Southern Utah
North of the Grand is this amazing, well hidden spot.
- Moenkopi Riverworks: Grand Canyon River Rentals